Greenhousetogrow is the website offering one of the best and effective greenhouses created for
growing almost any types of seeds. Talking into account the main description of the greenhouse is
artificial created defended space for growing any plants. Plenty options like an heatness or
ventilation, ground defence and type of covering you may have wide range of the plants you want to
take care for. Depends from the greenhouse dimensions you will be able to realize any «green»
project from you be it organic vegetables or an exotic tree Depends on the size, configuration, soil,
and the selected climatic atmosphere inside.
Inside the greenhouse, the rays emanating from the sun heat the plants and soil. Air heated from the inside is held inside the structure by the arc shape roof and walls. Multiwall polycarbonate is considered the best solution for growing plants, because it has good light transmittance, U-Value, protects plants from harmful UV radiation, holds well established microclimate inside the greenhouse and perfectly protects plants from external factors such as hail, snow, strong wind and does not require special maintenance. Additional options of our grennhouses allow to change microclimate inside and choose the best solution for your plants.
The plot must meet certain requirements. Even though our greenhouses have an arcuate shape, which makes it possible to smooth out the unstable climatic conditions of the region, you still need to take care of your investments in future plants and avoid open areas subject to strong winds! It is advisable to place a greenhouse near buildings, fences and hedges to further protect your plants. The site must be flat or additionally prepared for installing the greenhouse in the level (additional T-shaped ends of our greenhouses will allow you to easily do this) First you need to mark the site diagonally with maintaining the size of the greenhouse that you purchased for your plants. If you have to remove sod from the plot, it is better to take a sod-remover, so you will do this job easily or use a hand shovel :). Sod can be used around the greenhouse perimeter as an additional decorative element or transferred to a plot that requires landscaping or additional care. If at the location of the greenhouse grew crops, dig them and transfer to a new place or send them to a compost tank, the last is NOT RECOMMENDED. Remember, each plant makes our world better! Also you will need take care your plants and secure them from outer PESTS! To secure our future plant we are strictly recommend to use anti-pests grid! (of course it depends from the region of the growing) Pest-grid installed over 0,5m under the soil where you are planning to grow plants.
GreenhouseToGrow greenhouses come standard with T-lugs. This system allows you to install a greenhouse in absolutely any soil without additional preparation. It is quickly mounted, high resistance to wind loads, it is possible to transfer the greenhouse to another territory, does not require additional costs. Among the shortcomings – the soil after winter gives shrinkage and movement, which can cause a slight skew of the structure, as a result of which doors may not open well. This disadvantage is eliminated by leveling the structure in spring.
As an alternative and more reliable method, use a strip foundation and install a greenhouse on anchor fasteners to the foundation. This method is considered more time-consuming and costly, respectively, but it also has positive aspects – it retains heat better, protects unwanted plants from penetrating “from outside”, and has a long service life. As a rule, aluminum greenhouses are installed on a strip foundation, since they are light in weight and subject to wind loads. Of the minuses, the seasonal replacement of soil, the inability to change the location, high cost.
It is also possible to install a greenhouse on a foundation of wood lumber. The beam should be covered with special protective gourmands and impregnations to increase its durability. It will protect the design of the greenhouse from distortion, it is possible to transfer it to another location, it is easy to install, but has a short service life.
In order to collect structural elements in the greenhouse, you must clearly follow the paragraphs of the technical manual enclosed in the each box with the basic greenhouse kit or download from our website at www.greenhousetogrow.com in the section for the necessary product name. If you have any difficulties while installing of the greenhouse kit, please contact us at email@example.com We Will HELP YOU!
In this section, we will point by point tell you how to plant the plants inside the greenhouse prepared for plant growth.
1. First of all, it is necessary to dig up the earth in order to give the site an even shape and saturate the packed earth with oxygen, this procedure will also help to form beds inside and maximize the useful area of the greenhouse.
2. As a rule, the U-shaped placement of beds is considered the most convenient location in our greenhouses, while the width of the beds should not exceed 100cm.
3. Depending on the type of plant and the growing cycle (seasonal or year-round), the bottom of the bed is protected by a fine-grained mesh to protect the plant from rodents and other pests, sand is laid on top, the heating system if necessary, organic fertilizers and fertile ground as a finishing layer.
4. Dig a hole to a depth of 5 to 30 cm, depending on the type of planted plant. In the hole, before immersing the plant, we fall asleep complex mineral fertilizers. 5. We fill the hole with water, mixing fertilizers with the ground, then we plant the seedlings of plants to the required depth, fill it with earth and water the planted plant.
6. It is important to take into account the fact that pre-prepared plants for planting may not require abundant watering.
7. DAILY monitor the growth of YOUR plant, and a few weeks later (depending on the type of plant) after planting, additionally fertilize the plant and monitor its growth.
8. The type of fertilizer must be selected in accordance with the selected type of plant.
It is very important to observe the temperature regime inside the greenhouse, because already an adult plant may be exposed to undesirable diseases. Signs of plant disease are detected primarily on plant leaves (discoloration, lethargy, lack of growth). Both high and low temperatures, as well as high humidity, the absence or abundance of ventilation can contribute to plant diseases. If you identify any signs of the disease, you must immediately use the appropriate tools to combat plant diseases. As a rule, means for combating diseases do not affect the fruits of plants, but it is worth CAREFULLY reading the composition and instructions of each used tool !!! As a result, it is necessary to take care in advance of the presence of an additional door, window leaf and a thermometer inside the greenhouse (to create a favorable atmosphere inside and maintain it). Then your plantы will thank you and thank you for the excellent harvest!